- JeongGil Ko, Chenyang Lu, Mani B. Srivastava, John A. Stankovic, Andreas Terzis, and Matt Welsh, “Wireless Sensor Networks for Healthcare,” roceedings of the IEEE. Accepted.
- Jeremy Gummeson, Deepak Ganesan, Mark D. Corner, and Prashant Shenoy, “An Adaptive Link Layer for Range Diversity in Multi-radio Mobile Sensor Networks”. Journal of Selected Areas of Communication (JSAC). Special Issue on Simple Wireless Sensor Networking Solutions. Accepted.
- Haksoo Choi, Supriyo Chakraborty, Zainul M Charbiwala, Mani B Srivastava, "SensorSafe: a Framework for Privacy-Preserving Management of Personal Sensory Information," The 8th VLDB Workshop on Secure Data Management (SDM 2011) , June 2011.
Kurt Plarre, Andrew Raij, Syed Monowar Hossain, Amin Ahsan Ali, Motohiro Nakajima, Mustafa al’Absi, Emre Ertin, Thomas Kamarck, Santosh Kumar, Marcia Scott, Daniel Siewiorek, Asim Smailagic, Lorentz E. Wittmers, Jr., "Continuous Inference of Psychological Stress from Sensory Measurements Collected in the Natural Environment
", to appear in IPSN’11, April 12–14, 2011.
- Andrew Raij, Animikh Ghosh, Santosh Kumar, Mani Srivastava, "Privacy Risks Emerging from the Adoption of InnocuousWearable Sensors in the Mobile Environment," To appear in Proc. of ACM SIGCHI 2011, May 2011.
- Supriyo Chakraborty, Haksoo Choi, Mani B Srivastava, "Demystifying Privacy In Sensory Data: A QoI based approach," The Third International Workshop on Information Quality and Quality of Service for Pervasive Computing , March 2011.
- Katarzyna Wac, Anind K. Dey, Athanasios V. Vasilakos, Body Area Networks for Ambulatory Psychophysiological Monitoring: A Survey of Off-the-Shelf Sensor Systems, 5th IEEE International Conference on Body Area Networks (BodyNets10), Corfu, Greece, 10-12 September 2010
- Katarzyna Wac, Anind K. Dey, emoBAN: Improving Quality of Life via Psychophysiological Mobile Computing (Position Paper), Brain Body and Bytes: Psychophysiological User Interaction Workshop (at CHI2010), Atlanta, Georgia, US, 10-15 April 2010
- Zainul M Charbiwala, Supriyo Chakraborty, Sadaf Zahedi, Younghun Kim, Ting He, Chatschik Bisdikian, Mani B Srivastava, "Compressive Oversampling for Robust Data Transmission in Sensor Networks," IEEE INFOCOM, March 2010.
- Sasank Reddy, Deborah Estrin, Mark Hansen, and Mani B. Srivastava, “Examining Micro-Payments for Participatory Sensing Data Collections,” ACM Ubicomp, 2010.
- E. Haapalainen, S. Kim, A.K. Dey and J.F. Forlizzi, “Psycho-Physiological Measures to Measure Cognitive Load,” ACM Ubicomp 2010.
- D. Pavel, V. Callaghan and A.K. Dey, “Democratization of healthcare through self-monitoring technologies,” Pervasive Health 2010.
- Haiquan (Chuck)
ZhaoZhao, Ashwin Lall, Mitsunori Ogihara, and Jun (Jim) Xu, "Global Iceberg Detection over Distributed Data Streams", IEEE International Conference on Data Engineering (ICDE), March 2010.
- Nan Hua, Ashwin Lall, Mustafa al'Absi, Emre Ertin, Santosh Kumar, Justin Romberg, Shikhar Suri, and Jun Xu, “Just-in-time Sampling and Pre-filtering for Wearable Physiological Sensors: Going from Days to Weeks of Operation on a Single Charge," ACM Wireless Health, 2010.
- Tingxin Yan, Vikas Kumar, Deepak Ganesan, “CrowdSearch: Exploiting Crowds for Accurate Real-time Image Search on Mobile Phones”, ACM MobiSys 2010.
- Ming Li, Devesh
AgrawalAgrawal, Deepak Ganesan and Arun Venkataramani, Block-switched Networks: A New Paradigm for Wireless Transport, NSDI, 2009.
- A.B. Raij, P. Blitz, A. Ali, S. Fisk, B. French, S. Mitra, M. Nakajima, M. Nuyen, K. Plarre, M. Rahman, S. Shah, Y. Shi, N. Stohs, M. al'Absi, E. Ertin, T. Kamarck, S. Kumar, M. Scott, D. Siewiorek, and A. Smailagic, "mStress: Supporting Continuous Collection of Objective and Subjective Measures of Psychosocial Stress on Mobile Devices." Technical Report No. CS-10-004, Department of Computer Science, University of Memphis, July 14, 2010.
- Santosh Kumar, Mani Srivastava, Mustafa al’Absi, J Gayle Beck, Anind K. Dey, David Epstein, Emre Ertin, Deepak Ganesan, Greg Pottie, Kenzie Preston, Justin Romberg, Jun Xu, "Challenges: Using Personal Sensor Networks for Scientiﬁc Behavioral Studies in the Wild," Technical Report No. CS-10-003, Department of Computer Science, University of Memphis, July 14 2009.